There are a number of organizations offering grants to qualified adoptive families to help defray some of the costs of adoption.
Please visit the specific websites listed to receive more information about these organizations and what they can do for you.
- Gift of Adoption Fund
- God’s Grace Adoption Ministry
- Lifetime Adoption Foundation
- African American Adoptions Online
- Lifesong for Orphans
- The Micah Fund
- Hand in Hand Christian Adoption
- Katelyn’s Fund
- National Adoption Foundation
- Help Us Adopt
- Gradient Gives Back
- Childless Mothers Adopt Project (CMomA)
- Associates Home Loan: Adoption Grant Program
The audio disc “Obtaining Grants to Fund Your Adoption“
gives answers to the following important questions:
- Why is adoption so expensive?
- Are there organizations that can help my family with adoption expenses?
- What can I do to help fund my adoption?
If you thought you couldn’t afford to adopt, then this CD is for you. Many adoptive families wonder where they will get the funds to adopt. There are attorney fees, home study fees and in some cases, birth mother support costs. The pressures of adoption funding can be daunting. But there is hope!
Learn everything from adoption fund-raising to available grants for low-to moderate-income adoptive families. You will hear stories of families just like yours who found the funding they needed to continue with the adoption process. If you’ve ever wondered where you can get the money to help fund your adoption; find a way to the child of your dreams.